Criminal Investigations Unit
|Captain Joe Cooke supervises the Criminal Investigations Unit.
Detectives assigned to Criminal Investigations are responsible for investigating a variety of crimes including homicides, serious assaults, sex offenses, identity theft, fraud and other crimes committed against persons and property.
The Criminal Investigations Unit works closely with neighboring law enforcement agencies to increase our presence and effectiveness within the community. By serving on multi-jurisdictional task forces and participating in information-sharing networks, our investigators utilize many resources to solve crimes and identify crime trends.
Contact a Criminal Investigator by clicking the links below:
- Captain Joe Cooke - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detective David Call - email@example.com
- Detective Chris Jorgensen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detective Todd Marcum - email@example.com
- Detective Ashley Patrick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detective Jamie Quinn - email@example.com
- Detective John Vanderbilt - firstname.lastname@example.org
To anonymously report illegal drug activity or provide information concerning criminal activity, call Crime Stoppers at 704-658-9056.