|Accessory structures, such as detached garages and storage sheds, require a zoning permit and are required to meet specific regulations:|
- Cannot be larger or exceed the height of the principal structure;
- Cannot be located within the front setback;
- If less than 144 sq ft, may be set back five feet from the rear and side property lines;
- If more than 144 sq ft, must meet the minimum side yard setback, but may be set back five feet from the rear yard property line; and
- Must be located behind the front building line of the principal structure.
View the Zoning Ordinance - Section 5.4 for more information.