Download a Town Employment Application.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Town of Mooresville. Before completing your application, please read the instructions and general information below.
• Job listing opportunities are updated daily.
• All positions are subject to close without notice.
• Each position listed in our job openings includes minimum qualifications. Applicants not meeting the minimum qualifications listed for a positions will not be considered for employment.
• Applications are accepted only for currently posted positions.
• You must submit a COMPLETED application for any position for which you are applying. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• There is space to apply for up to three positions per application.
• A copy of your resume may be submitted along with your application, but not in lieu of one. All questions on the application must still be answered completely. Do not use the comment “See Resume.”
• Some positions may require additional requirements and/or testing.
• Drug testing is required for all positions.
• Pre-employment physicals are required for all full-time positions.
• A criminal background check is required for all positions.
• A postcard or email will be sent to all applicants after your application has been received. If you do not receive this correspondence you may call the Department of Human Resources.
• Applications are forwarded to the respective department(s) for review. Human Resources does not know the status of your application.
• The hiring department will call candidates to schedule interviews and select the applicant to be hired. Not all applicants will be interviewed. There are no time restrictions to complete this process. When positions are filled, they will be posted on the Human Resources website.
You May Apply for a Job with the Town of Mooresville:
Town of Mooresville
Department of Human Resources
P.O. Box 878
Mooresville, N.C. 28115
Department of Human Resources, 413 North Main Street, Mooresville
Applications and assistance are available in our office Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. For more information, call 704-799-4070.